Saturday, January 18, 2014

Profile: Tyler Clark a.k.a. PSI TRACKER

 

                 TYLER CLARK:

          

          Some of my earlier work. take note of dates and numerical use in my work. PSI Tracker with Tyler Clark - Mt Lilian DUMB supersoldiertalk.com . Area 54 Charlie Hall and myself are the only one's who have truly released any substantial information on this area which is part of Dreamland. . PSI Tracker with Tyler Clark - Tall White Base Area 51 supersoldiertalk.com . . Now the nellis gunnery range is much more than what is publicly known its not only command space port its also a research and storage area for advanced tech above tier-2. Here I disclose the 100ft Egg shaped craft which has been described by sailors in several sighting's where the craft was half submerged in the same way a common ship would travel. Its can be seen here docked the craft has a mirror finish so it reflects anything around it making hard to see especially far away. PSI Tracker with Tyler Clark - Dreamland 11-11-2012 supersoldiertalk.com . . Here is some more of my earlier work, As you can see I was still learning how to put photo's together. . PSI Tracker – Mount Washington – March 11, 2013 supersoldiertalk.com . . This is a regression I did with James Rink, I still don't understand everything in this regression. In time I feel more information will become available. .

                                                              (Tyler on the right)

Super Soldier Talk - Hypnosis with James Rink and Tyler Clark - June 24, 2012 www.youtube.com . Bases 25 I did with Miles Johnston and AMMACH Project. Which turned out good and Miles is an excellent Interviewer in my opinion. . The Bases Project 25 Part Four Super Soldiers www.youtube.com . . This is an Interview I did with Kerry Casidy and Project CAMELOT. During this time I was under Massive (Phsyco-tronic) and Phsycic defence. Also at one point I have a Phsycic conversation with Kerry and answer a question that was asked telepathicly. I have nothing against Kerry and used to be a huge fan. But their was something negative going on. gave me goose bumps, Also in the comment section you can see a sloppy smear campaign several agencies put together which is just a weak attempt to steer people's opinion. most will hear or read something and assume its truth with out physically investigating it. .


PROJECT CAMELOT: TYLER CLARK - PSITRACKER www.youtube.com . An Interview I did with james Rink In Los Vegas Navada at the SS-Summit In Henderson. I briefly go over a few details of Mt Lilian and a few expierence's. .


Super Soldier Talk - Tyler Clark - Alien and Remote Viewing Journeys - May 19, 2013 www.youtube.com . This is the first public release of any offworld Space Port on Mars. Here I disclose details of the Cerulli Crater Base and Space Port Installations which run Mining and other activites in the area..This was also a kick in the groin to Nasa. . PSI TRACKER - MARS CAMPAIGN CERULLI CRATER supersoldiertalk.com . .


Here is this Interview with James Rink I disclose 5-6 Bases. No one has ever talked about. Also some UFO footage we took at my place. I go int some details on this one. . Super Soldier Talk with Tyler Clark - Psi Tracking - October 20, 2013 www.youtube.com .


Here is where things start going into truly dark area's Vampires,Warewolves,Ets,Mythalogical beings,Ect. . PSI TRACKER-MALAGA-APERI OCULOS TUOS SERIEI supersoldiertalk.com . This was from the Video Interview a closer look and a few pictures not shown in the video. . PSI TRACKER-ENNEDI-APERI OCULOS TUOS SERIEI supersoldiertalk.com . Here again for the first time I start going into the Old Erupean theatre and remind others of their place. I also was Rved by a viewer working for CNES at the time of the release, How I know is it happened, Was when I went on their web site. .


PSI TRACKER-ROCHE PAILLON-APERI OCULOS TUOS SERIEI supersoldiertalk.com . Here is a close look at possible video evidence of the secret shuttle program used to ferry ingets og metals and polymers into space. Also I have reason to suspect multiple shuttles had the same name. As in 2-3-4 Atlantise's?? . PSI TRACKER-STS107 supersoldiertalk.com . Here is another one deep in the Caucus Mountians, Many secrets date back to these mountians. . PSI TRACKER-Гора Эльбрус-ОТКРОЙТЕ СЕРИЯ ГЛАЗА supersoldiertalk.com .


Here is an updated smugglers notch the previous one was when I was still learning. Good material here, Look for the ancient faces of the elders. . PSI TRACKER-SMUGGLERS NOTCH-APERI OCULOS TUOS SERIEI supersoldiertalk.com . . Here is another older one I did, Its really hard to find all the material I have out unless you can spell it correctly, Google cyber team has already done a basic suppression run down on me. Which is fine even need Google Earth. . PSI Tracker with Tyler Clark - Mt Zeil 2-1-2012 supersoldiertalk.com . I have almost forgotton how much I have released its building up. This is in a restricted zone in between China And India. If you can read between the lines you may see whats really going here. . PSI TRACKER-SUMNA-APERI OCULOS TUOS SERIEI supersoldiertalk.com . . Radio Interview I did this last summer with Michael Hemmingson, I answered some important questions to the worlds problems and some other very important information regarding Annunaki and Fourth Reich. allot of good Intel on this now I listin back on here. . The Art of Dreaming Mike Hemmingson and Tyler Clark supersoldiertalk.com


Links: Interviews with Tyler Clark



No comments:

Post a Comment